Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hello, it's me!

Hello,

My name is Chevy and this is my first blog. My mommy sells Avon so please buy Avon from her at her website http://www.youravon.com/tmccracken . My mommy will really appreciate it!!! Okay I am done with my shameless plug for mommy's business. Let's talk about me.

I love to tweat with my anipals on Twitter. This past weekend I attended my first #pawpawty with my anipals on Twitter. We raised lots of money for an animal rescue charity in a place called England. We have a #pawpawty every month to support a animal rescue charity. We all have lots of fun and we can win fun prizes too! I can't wait for the next one because I made a lot of new anipals this past weekend and I can't wait to make more!

I have to go eat supper now, I will blog again soon!

Woofs and wags,
Chevy

No comments:

Post a Comment